Free Spa Day for Women in Milwaukee

4, My Kids is pulling the reigns again. This time, it is with spiritual direction and discernment!

I am offering a free spa day for 20 women in the Milwaukee area; the spirit told me to! Free is good and free sheds light on others that aren't usually shed in day to day life.

I am so happy to do this for the women that were chosen. I may have another day in December; we will see as the spirit moves.

God has brought people into my life that don't mind sharing of themselves and their businesses..it has been a true blessing.

I want to thank the following people for their donation to the gift bags:
Charles Johnson
Brian Francis
Sabrina Walker
Mirdza Hayden

God bless the ministry!

Comments

Greatvictories said…
Praise the Lord Dana. What a wonderful gift to offer women, a spa day..AUGHHH, sounds refreshing.

God bless you for blessing others.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Always Trying (Still Smiling 2007)

Blessing in the Sheets

Marianne Williamson, Bruce Lipton, Sonia Choquette and me