Helping IF you WANT to

The motivation behinds 4, My Kids, INC comes from the mistakes I made as teenagar and as a parent.

The bible tells me a lot, but I didn't pay attention, so now I am trying to get myself together. At some point, I had to realize that I made mistakes, and prayerfully, I can correct those mistakes and help others.

I don't know how often you read the bible or if you do at all, that's not my concern. My hope (and concern) is that you will help develop these programs as you see fit. It has to be a want in your heart; a desire to see everyone succeed at life as you want to.

It's a biblical concept; we can't leave the poor behind. Especially if we have an abundance, we have to help...it's not just a concep it's a command.

Helping if you want to just means you are giving not to get back,but to help others. You don't need a spotlight on you to give (at least I hope not),but you did need to have it in your heart to give.

We are holding online fundraisers and raffles at http://www.ckqgifts.biz to help build the organization and it's programs.

Thank you for WANTING to HELP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Always Trying (Still Smiling 2007)

Blessing in the Sheets

A Mother's Story about her Son