Working it out...one person at a time.

I am working diligently to fund raise for my organization. It's been hard! The networks I am on at offering any assistance except verbal motivation. At this point, what I see, is a selfish complacency in business and in moral ethics.

Why do I say this?

God has taken me to a place in my finances where I have been totally broke. This is recent. I have had to suffer the experiences to see how to help others and how to help them effectively. I have been ridiculed for business choices in attempting to create this organization. Supporting my family has gone from a joint effort to my feeling single again. I say all this to point out that it takes a test and trial of one person to fill the need of another. If I didn't have my faith, I would not be able to see past the circumstances to the future on the other side.

I am not one to boast about problems to get sympathy, or boast about the blessings to put myself on a pedestal. I am one that is taking the lead (From Pastor Ced Reynolds) to help create simple awareness about the financial needs of people in our communities. I am only one person taking one step forward, out of the bondage of the world, to help others. Doing exactly what the bible tells me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Always Trying (Still Smiling 2007)

Blessing in the Sheets

A Mother's Story about her Son