Builidng the Organization thru Motivational Speaking

Over the past few months I have chosen to expand my territory through speaking. When I write blogs or articles for various entities I find great ways to motivate and others in business. My mission through 4, My Kids, is to motivate, build and encourage others to have a fullfilling debt free life.

It is time to speak to the masses and help the organization grow.

I am the CEO and Motivational Speaker for 4, My Kids, Inc. I am using the wisdom God has given me to empower others to MOVE in their lives. Sometimes a blog is not enough to empower others. Sometimes you need to be IN THEIR FACE to help them see. Our testimonies are brief when written; they are illuminated by the emotions that are felt within them. Those emotions are most expressed through speech.

As a speaker, I have the right skills to set the soul afire for the Lord and to acquire the actions needed to move in a postive direction for life, education, and finances. During these economic times, people are in need of someone that will turn them in the right direction: forward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Always Trying (Still Smiling 2007)

Blessing in the Sheets

Marianne Williamson, Bruce Lipton, Sonia Choquette and me